3 bedroom terraced house for saleGalway Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MOTIVATED VENDOR
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking + Spacious Enclosed Garden
**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS** This terraced property located in the centre of a busy village with a wide range of amenities on offer. Fantastic commuter links via the A1 which is only a 5 minute driveaway from the property. Viewings via appointment only.
**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS**
MID-TERRACED PROPERTY. The accommodation comprises of a Lounge, Dining Kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom, good sized garden plot which is enclosed at the rear, ideal for buyers with pets or children, fenced and gated. To the front elevation there is off street parking for a couple of vehicles.
Viewings via the agent.
The location to which the property stands offers extremely convenient access to the wide range of amenities which include both primary and secondary schools, supermarkets and individual shops. There is a modern healthcare centre and leisure centre offering a wide range of amenities. Bircotes has lots of clubs and social events, it is a great place for children of all ages as there is plenty to be involved in. The A1 motorway link is within a 5 minute drive with access to the M1 & M18 giving links to Sheffield, and larger towns and cities.
Lounge 17' 3" incl stairs x 13' 4" + alcove ( 5.26m incl stairs x 4.06m + alcove )
Access in to the property is via the front facing upvc entrance door. With stairs leading upto the first floor and a front facing double glazed window. Wooden surround with a marble effect hearth, space for a fire and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen - Diner 17' 3" x 8' 3" ( 5.26m x 2.51m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units to one side of the room with worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling above the worksurfaces, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, space for a gas or electric cooker. To the dining area there are sliding doors leading out to the garden and a rear facing double glazed window to the kitchen side, laminate tiled effect floor.
Giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, storage to the alcove and an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Second of the double bedrooms: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Modern white bathroom suite having a bath with an electric shower above, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, splash back tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
At the front of the property there is a hardstanding which allows parking for a couple of vehicles, archway to the side which is gated and leads through to the rear garden.
At the rear there is a good sized garden which is separated into individual areas with the majority of the garden being lawned. The garden is fenced and enclosed with a seating area close to the house and a useful enclosed area to the far side of the garden, ideal for dog pen or could be utilised as a vegetable garden.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and go through the traffic lights following the road signposted A1. Take the first right hand turning signposted Bircotes and follow the road turning right onto Droversdale Road. Proceed to the bottom around the corner taking the left hand turning onto Galway, the property can be found on the right hand side just around the bend.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56251441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.