5 bedroom link detached house for saleAlverton, Great Linford, MILTON KEYNES
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Jack 'n Jill ensuite
- Separate receptions & study
- Cloakroom and utility
- Double garage
- Enclosed rear garden
Set in a desirable cul-de-sac in the popular village of Great Linford is this imposing, five double bedroom, link detached family residence. Benefits include a lounge with open fire, study, cloakroom, utility and double garage.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase an imposing, five double bedroom, link detached family residence set in a desirable cul-de-sac within the village of Great Linford. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, dining room and study. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms with Jack 'n Jill ensuite to master and bedroom two and a refitted bathroom. Outside there is a driveway leading to garage and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Gained Via:
Door to the front leading into:
Stairs rising to first floor, door to study, door to lounge and door to kitchen.
Study: 11' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.45m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge: 22' 7" x 11' 7" ( 6.88m x 3.53m )
Two sets of double glazed patio doors overlooking the rear garden, open fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, two radiators, solid wood floor.
Kitchen: 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Fitted with wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, double eye level oven, space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, electric induction hob, door to utility and door to dining room.
Dining Room: 17' 1" x 13' 4" ( 5.21m x 4.06m )
Double glazed windows to two aspects, gas fireplace, two radiators, spiral staircase to the first floor.
Utility Room: 8' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.51m x 1.75m )
Sink with drainer, wall and base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to the rear garden, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, recently fitted Worcester boiler, door to rear garden, door to cloakroom.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator, obscure double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to the front, doors to family bathroom and bedrooms two, three, four and five, airing cupboard, storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom: 17' 1" x 13' 2" max ( 5.21m x 4.01m max )
Double glazed windows to two aspects, spiral staircase leading down, door to Jack 'n Jill ensuite.
Fully tiled and fitted with a corner shower cubicle, w.c., vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and heated towel rail. The Jack 'n Jill suite is also linked to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two: 14' 11" into recess x 11' 4" max ( 4.55m into recess x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window, radiator, door to Jack 'n Jill ensuite.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 3.45m x 2.87m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator, wood laminate floor.
Bedroom Four: 9' 4" plus door recess x 8' 9" ( 2.84m plus door recess x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five: 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, radiator.
Fully tiled and refitted with a suite to comprise: "P" shaped bath with wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail, double glazed obscure window to front.
Hedge surrounding a lawn area, step up to the front door.
Fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn, mature shrub borders, patio area, access to the double garage, access out, garden shed.
To the side of the property with a driveway leading to the up and over doors, power and light connected.
Please be aware that the driveway and garage to the right of the photograph belong to the property next door. The double garage to the property is to the other side round the corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56251483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.