2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLarch Road, Selby
Sold STC £140,000
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- End-Terrace Property
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Off-Street Parking For Two Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
Ideal first time buyer home offering READY TO MOVE INTO accommodation and benefiting from 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, downstairs W.C, enclosed rear garden and OFF STREET PARKING. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented End-Terrace property situated in the excellent location of Selby market town with access to all its amenities such as doctors surgeries, primary and high schools, library, restaurants and park as well as its array of banks, supermarkets and shops. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally benefits from both front and rear gardens and off-street parking for two cars. A must see property.
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, telephone point, staircase to the first floor and provides access to;
A great addition to any family home comprising of: part tiling, W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.90m max x 3.61m max )
A light and airy space comprising of; double glazed window to the front elevation, television point, telephone point, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen-Diner 7' 8" x 11' 10" ( 2.34m x 3.61m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, central heating radiator and ceiling spot lights. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation along with French doors leading onto the rear patio. This room has ample space for a dining table.
First Floor Landing
Hatch providing access to the part boarded loft, central heating radiator and door leading into;
Bedroom One 10' 7" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.23m max x 3.56m max )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, television point and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.28m max x 3.63m max )
A second double bedroom, comprising of: double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and a television point.
Part tiled with white three piece suite comprising of; bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property is part laid to lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles and a paved pathway leading to the front of the property.
To the rear of the property is a well enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, power and light sockets, outside tap and timber fence surround.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56251489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.