2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinterford Lane, Eaton, TARPORLEY
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000-£195,000.
- Far reaching views over adjoining countryside
- Two larger than average double bedrooms
- Living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory
- Potential to extend subject to the right planning permission
- Situated at the edge of Eaton village
GUIDE PRICE £175,000-£195,000. Situated in an idyllic spot with far reaching views in the sought after location of Eaton, this two bed semi-detached property briefly comprises; open plan kitchen diner, living room with cast iron fireplace, conservatory, family bathroom. Off-road parking and garden.
With far reaching views over adjoining countryside. this two bed semi-detached property is situated in the sought after location of Eaton. The property briefly comprises; open plan kitchen diner with sliding doors into the conservatory which provides incredible views over the adjoining countryside, living room with cast iron fireplace, family bathroom. Off-road parking and a picturesque garden.
Solid wood entrance door. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Stairs to the first floor. Door into the living room.
Living Room 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Cast iron fireplace with wooden surround. Electric wall heater.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.59m x 2.90m )
A range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Space for dishwasher, oven and fridge freezer. Extractor fan. Tiled splashbacks. Sink and drainer. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Stable door to the side elevation. Electric wall heater.Dining area with sliding doors into the conservatory. Understairs storage cupboard/pantry.
Conservatory 7' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.21m x 3.45m )
Upvc double glazed windows to three elevations with far reach adjoining countryside views. Tv point. Double doors out onto the patio. Laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Double glazed window to the side elevation. doors into the two bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 14' 6" ( 3.30m x 4.42m )
Two double glazed windows. Built in wardbrobe. Built in cupboard storing the hot water tank. Storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation providing incredible views over the adjoining countryside.
Fitted bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin. low level w.c. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Electric heated towel rail.
Off-road parking. Front garden with path to the front entrance door. Rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Beautiful views over adjoining countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56252395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.