1 bedroom flat for saleSeabourne Court, Woodlands Road, Ansdell, Lancashire, FY8 1DD
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom, Modern Shower Room
- Triple Garage Underneath for Parking
- Shared Gardens to the Front
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- Superb Location close to Amenities
- Early Viewing Advised
***TANDEM GARAGE - NO CHAIN DELAY*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well presented ground floor apartment, ideally placed in the popular area of Lytham. The property briefly comprises of communal entrance, private entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern three piece shower room. Externally there is a shared low maintenance garden to the front and to the rear there is access to the triple length garage. The property is located within easy access to all local amenities, shops, bus routes and main transport links. Internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Offered with no further chain. Potential to let out the garage separately.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.