3 bedroom terraced house for saleLytham Road, Warton, Preston, Lanacshire, PR4 1XD
- Brand New Home by Barratt Homes
- Sought After Location Close to BAE
- Located on 'Highgate Park' development
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor W.C
- Inviting Lounge & Dining Room
- AVAILABLE NOW - PLOT 39
A delightful three bedroom family home boasting a large and airy lounge & dining area with full height glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, a fully fitted kitchen with your choice of units and a useful WC. The first floor features one double bedrooms and two single bedrooms and the family bathroom. Highgate Park is ideal for young couples or growing families. The village provides optimum facilities, with an award winning beach at Lytham, numerous golf courses, and regular farmers markets in Lytham and Kirkham. Bryning with Warton St Paul's CofE Primary is just half a mile away and you can reach Carr Hill High School in 5 minutes. Preston City Centre is located just 10 miles away. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the high standard, dimension and location of this desirable new build home.
For more information please contact our Freckleton office on 01772 657657.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.