4 bedroom detached house for saleBriarwood, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1ZB
- Four Bedroom Executive Family Home
- Situated in a Quiet Yet Popular Location
- Within Walking Distance of the Village
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Garage, Driveway & Landscaped Gardens
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED ON A SOUGHT AFTER 'BRIARWOOD' DEVELOPMENT*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom executive detached family home, situated on a quiet yet popular residential development in Freckleton, within walking distance of BAE Systems, the village centre and all it's amenities. The spacious accommodation is presented to show home standard and briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, downstairs cloaks, utility room/study, modern dining kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite, three further good size bedrooms and family size bathroom. Externally the property boasts driveway parking for two vehicles, garage and front and rear landscaped gardens. Viewing this ideal family home comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.