6 bedroom detached house for saleLower Lane, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1TS
- Impressive Extended Property
- Popular Sought after Village location of
- Private Swimming Pool & Changing Rooms
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Three En-Suite Bathrooms
- Two Self Contained Suites
- Landscaped Gardens
- Forecourt Parking
***UNIQUE EXTENDED PROPERTY WITH SWIMMING POOL*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this impressive extended property positioned on an elevated plot in the popular village of Freckleton. The property boasts four good sized bedrooms, three with en-suite bathrooms and further two self contained suites currently utilised as bed and breakfast accommodation. The vast accommodation offers flexible family living with the added benefit of an income stream should any purchaser wish to continue with the established bed and breakfast business. The vendor has operated a building contractors business from the property since 1978 and subsequently the property benefits from numerous external workshops and outbuilding storage. The added luxury of a private swimming pool with changing rooms completes this superb property. Landscaped gardens to front with side access and forecourt parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate the potential and dimensions of this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.