1 bedroom park home for saleLynwood Park, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1XJ
- Corner Sited One Bedroom Park Home
- Situated on the popular Lynwood Resident
- Close to Local Amenities & Bus Routes
- Previously Two Bedrooms (Croston Twin)
- Private Off Street Parking
- Strictly for the Over 55`s only
- No Pets allowed on site
- Early Viewing Advised
Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this recently renovated one bedroom, previously two bedroom, corner sited Croston Twin park home, in a popular location in Warton. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, as well as off street parking. Internally the property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge dining room, inner hallway, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern three piece bathroom. The property is located on a good sized plot and has gardens to the front, side and rear. Located in the village of Warton between BAE systems and Freckleton Village. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer at this superb price!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.