4 bedroom detached house for saleClover Drive, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1TG
- Spacious Detached Four Bedroom Property
- Sought After Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Manicured Front & Rear Landscaped Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this splendid four bedroom detached family home, constructed by prestigious homebuilders, Bellway Homes. Positioned in a quiet Cul De Sac location on the popular 'Hawthorns' development in the much sought after popular village of Freckleton, this well maintained property offers spacious accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with beautifully designed En-Suite, two double bedrooms one single bedroom and stunning main family bathroom. The property boasts manicured front and rear gardens, driveway parking and garage. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property further benefits from cavity wall and loft insulation installed in 2015. Viewing this ideal family home comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.