5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow View, Great Plumpton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3NF
- Executive Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Situated in Approximately Two Acres
- Picturesque Countryside Views
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Two En-Suites & Large Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Spacious Conservatory
- Double Garage & Extra Work Room
- Viewing Essential
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale an executive five bedroom detached family home. Greenacres stands in approximately 2 acres of landscaped gardens including a potential rear paddock and enjoys open views of the Fylde countryside. The tastefully appointed accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, leading to a rear conservatory, fitted study, superb fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room, second dining conservatory, cloaks/WC and utility. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, two of which have en suites and a family bathroom. Double garage and extra workroom and store rooms. The property is double glazed throughout with gas central heating and solar panels. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the quality and dimensions of the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.