3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDenmark Road, Northampton
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Side Access
- Courtyard Garden
- **NO CHAIN**
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** This end terrace property is in a fantastic location for access to the General Hospital and town centre. With accommodation across three floors including a cellar this would make a great investment.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to first floor landing and doors to:-
Lounge 12' 4" Max x 11' 4" ( 3.76m Max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television point, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.71m x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, gas cooker point, space for white goods and double glazed door and window to the side aspect.
Cellar 15' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.33m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and stairs from entrance hall.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, doors to bedrooms and two shower rooms and stairs rising to second floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Second Shower Room
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin , low flush WC, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor landing.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" x 12' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.86m )
Double glazed skylight window to the front aspect and two built in wardrobes.
Courtyard garden paved with brick wall surround and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56253214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.