3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVINCENT ROAD, SCARTHO PARK
Sold STC £129,950
- Modern three bedroom semi-detached house located upon this popular development
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Highly popular location close to the local hospital and the areas colleges
- Entrance hallway, lounge, lobby, cloakroom and dining kitchen to the ground floor
- Family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms to the first floor
- Well kept front and rear gardens with long driveway creating ample off road parking
- Viewing is highly advised and on this lovely property
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
Located upon the ever popular Scartho park development, Crofts Estate Agents are bringing to sale this lovely and well presented modern three bedroom semi-detached house. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and double glazing, this lovely property creates an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers and should be on any serious buyers lists of properties to be viewed. This lovely home comprises entrance hallway, lounge, lobby, cloakroom and dining kitchen. To the first floor you will find the landing, family bathroom and three reasonable sized bedrooms. Open plan front garden with ample off road parking for three or four cars to the gravelled driveway. Rear garden with lawn and patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7195083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.