Studio flat for saleHodgson Street, Sheffield, S3
Sold STC £72,995
- 5% interest paid monthly from exchange until completion
- Assured net rental of 9.2% for the first 3 years
- Commercial finance available to experienced landlords
- Construction already underway and planning granted
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Larger than average - self-contained studios
- Private kitchenette with white goods
- Purchase Price £72995
- Rental Income £6715
- Studio Buy-to-let Invest
Sheffield studio buy to let. An impressive new development located close to both campuses as well as the local amenities. Large studios with residential usage will offer in excess of 9% rental income as well as upside of mortgage finance leverage (subject to status).
Large studios are more attractive to students
Higher rental income can be commanded by larger properties. With over 12 years of construction experience, our development partner has excellent insight into the student rental market. The typical studio measures 25 square metres in size and achieves higher rental income by renting to couples as well graduate students. These properties have full residential planning and can be sold on at any time.
* Studio Buy-to-let Invest
* Purchase Price £72,995
* Rental Income of £6,715
* Assured net rental of 9.2% for the first 3 years
* 5% interest paid monthly from exchange until completion
* Larger than average - self-contained en-suite
* Fully furnished to a high standard
* Private kitchenette with white goods
* Superb prime city-centre location
* Construction already underway and student planning granted
* Commercial finance available to experienced landlords
Sheffield Student Accommodation Demand
With a total student population of more than 55,000, Sheffield recently topped a list of university towns and cities that could benefit from more purpose built student accommodation.
The universities in Sheffield are only able to provide university owned accommodation to a relatively small proportion of students. With just 11,369 bedrooms available to more than 46,890 full time students, a massive 76% are left looking for accommodation in the private sector or living at home.
This demonstrates a clear opportunity for the provision of purpose-built student accommodation within the city, particularly for Sheffield's expanding international student population, who are driving the demand for luxury student rentals.
* Widescreen TV
* Double bed
* Bedside cabinet
* Kettle, toaster & microwave
* Full height double fridge/freezer
* Dinner set, mugs, glasses, cutlery & coasters
* Bathroom mirror, mat & holders
* Dining area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference D4145A16548C9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Touch Property Investment, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.