2 bedroom flat for saleWilkinsons Court, Easingwold, York
- Independent Access & Entrance Porch
- Impressive Reception Hall with Oak Floor
- Good Sized Living Room
- Stylish Kitchen with Breakfast/Dining Bar
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- 2nd Bedroom & Superb Bathroom
- Allocated & Visitor Parking Spaces
- Option to Buy Up To 80%
A STYLISH 2 bedroomed GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT within walking distance of the town centre
You can buy either 50% or 80% share of the apartment and rent the remaining share from the Thirteen Group
An entrance lobby and impressive reception hall with oak flooring and storage cupboard leads off to a good sized living room, stylish kitchen with freestanding appliance space and breakfast/dining bar, 2 bedrooms (1 with fitted wardrobes) and a superbly appointed bathroom. Other internal features of note include night storage heating and sashed sealed unit double glazing. Externally there is an allocated parking space as well as a private storage shed, communal gardens and a number of visitor parking spaces.
How does shared ownership work?
You can buy either 50% or 80% share of the apartment and rent the remaining share from Tees Valley Housing which are part of the Thirteen Group. The greater the share you own the lower amount of rent is payable ie
50% Ownership @ £75,000 Monthly Rent £154.56*
80% Ownership @ £120,000 Service Charge Only*
Further information on Thirteen and shared ownership can be found by calling 0300 111 1000 or at
* The Monthly Rent quoted above includes the current Service Charge of £46.45 per month which also includes Buildings Insurance. Please note that the eligibility to buy this apartment and the figures quoted above are subject to confirmation by Tees Valley Housing part of the Thirteen Group.
Agents Note - We await EPC & floorplan details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56256097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26527338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.