2 bedroom terraced house for saleMoorland Road, Birkenhead
Sold STC £60,000
- 2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Ideal Buy to Let Investment
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Applicable
- Viewing Advised
We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom mid-terraced house situated between the parks. The property offers a lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, two double bedrooms and yard to the rear.
Two bed mid terrace, ideal first time home or buy to let investment opportunity!
Close to local transport links and close to amenities,
Lounge 12' 6" Into Bay x 12' 2" Into Recess ( 3.81m Into Bay x 3.71m Into Recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property and a gas feature fire place.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and oven. With a double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Double glazed window to the side of the property, bath with an overhead shower, wash hand basin and a w/c.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56256886.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.