2 bedroom character property for saleWest Street, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Splendid two bedroom character home
- Set along a small lane off West Street, Oundle
- Spacious lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Exposed stonework and beams throughout
- Close to the town centre
- Courtyard seating area to the front
- No forward chain
A splendid two bedroom character home set along a small lane off West Street with no forward chain
Tiled flooring, door to lounge, door to:
Fitted with two-piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
5.87m x 4.44m (19'3" x 14'7") maximum. With exposed beams and stone work throughout, window to rear, fireplace with stone surround, stairs to first floor landing, double doors to front courtyard.
2.84m x 2.64m (9'4" x 8'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, fitted gas oven, built-in gas hob, window to front, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler, sliding door to front courtyard.
2.86m x 2.63m (9'5" x 8'8") maximum. Window to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Sky light, with exposed stonework and beams, door to:
4.30m x 3.29m (14'1" x 10'10") maximum. Sash window to front, feature cast iron fireplace with stone surround, exposed beams.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, two Velux windows to rear, tiled flooring, exposed beams.
To the front of the property there is a small courtyard seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN100300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.