2 bedroom character property for saleWest Street, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £300,000
- Grade ll listed Georgian town house
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Sash windows and exposed beams throughout
- Large lounge with open fireplace
- Refitted kitchen diner
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite/dressing area to master
- Short walk to the town centre
An attractive Grade II Listed Georgian town house refurbished to a high standard and located a short walk from the town centre.
Wooden entrance door to:
Tiled flooring, feature circular window to lounge, door to:
5.27m x 5.22m (17'3" x 17'2") maximum. Large sash window to front, fireplace with stone surround, exposed beam to ceiling, two storage cupboards, door opening to staircase, door to:
4.06m x 3.25m (13'4" x 10'8") maximum. Sash window to front with seat under, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, inset 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, built in dishwasher, built in fridge freezer, fitted electric over and induction hob, exposed beam, Travertine stone floor, granite work surfaces. Door to understairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and power points.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stained glass window to side and feature window to rear, built in double storage/wardrobe, door to space saver staircase to loft, doors to:
3.87m x 3.35m (12'8" x 11') maximum. Feature cast iron stove fireplace, open to:
With double shower enclosure, built in double wardrobe, sash window to front.
4.11m x 2.23m (13'6" x 7'4") maximum. Sash window to front.
3.17m x 2.81m (10'5" x 9'3"). Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising roll top bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, sash window to front, feature cast iron fireplace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN100209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.