3 bedroom terraced house for saleTyersal Terrace, BRADFORD
Sold STC £120,000
- Three Bedrooms Town House Property
- On the Border Of Pudsey
- Close To Local Amenities
- Spacious Conservatory
- Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom town house property situated with an ever popular and sought after area. This property is presented to a high standard throughout. Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom town house property situated with an ever popular and sought after area. This property is presented to a high standard throughout and is completely ready to move into. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and benefits from a large rear garden. Property briefly comprises entrance area, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory. To the first floor is three bedrooms and the house bathroom. To the outside is a lawn garden to the front and to the rear is a block, paved patio area and decking leading to a lawn garden. Property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Reduced for quick sale. Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the entrance hall which contains a gas central heating radiator and gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 11' 5" Into Recess x 11' 2" ( 3.48m Into Recess x 3.40m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fire place
Dining/kitchen 17' 2" x 11' 3" ( 5.23m x 3.43m )
The focal point of the property, Kitchen has a range of base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and integrated fridge and freezer as well as a dishwasher. built in gas hob and electric oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine. There is a gas central heating radiator and french door providing access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Conservatory consists of a stone base with UPVC double glazed windows and door, gas central heating radiator and provides access to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Has loft access which is part boarded.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' ( 3.51m x 3.35m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 5" Into Door Recess x 6' ( 2.57m Into Door Recess x 1.83m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator
Modern three piece suite in white comprises of a panel bath with mixer shower over, wash hand basin and W/C incorporated into bathroom units. Bathroom also benefits from heated towel rail, part tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window.
To the front is a lawn garden with borders. To the rear there is a block paved patio leading to decking and lawn garden. Rear garden also has an outside tap and two power points.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal roundabout. At Odsal roundabout, take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate Roundabout proceed straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill Roundabout take the second exit onto Sticker Lane and proceed until the right hand turn onto Broad Lane then left onto Dick Lane. Proceed on Dick Lane and take the right onto Arkwright Street which continues into Tyersal Road then take the left onto Tyersal avenue then left again onto Tyersal Terrace where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56257810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.