4 bedroom detached house for saleDoddington Lane, Claypole, NEWARK
Sold STC £335,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £335,000-£355,000
- 4 Bedroom Home
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Yard , Workshop & Stables
- Highly Desirable Village
Guide Price £335,000-£355,000
An extended 4 double bedroom home, benefiting further with extensive rear garden and yard, STABLES!!, workshop (with a current small holding licence).
The property benefits from and offers significent residential development potential subject to planning permission
GUIDE PRICE £335,000-£355,000! An extended 4 double bedroom home and benefiting further with extensive rear garden, yard and STABLES and Workshop (with a current small holding license). Property is situated in the highly desirable village or Claypole, having local amenities and direct access to the A1 North and Southbound and close access to the towns of Newark and Grantham. Property is a must view to fully appreciate the full accommodation on offer. Accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom 1 with En-Suite, Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 and Family Bathroom.
Front door, radiator, staircase off leading to the first floor Landing, UPVC double glazed front aspect window, wooden feature beams, telephone point and access into the Lounge and Sitting Room.
Sitting Room 14' 4" maximum measurements x 13' 10" ( 4.37m maximum measurements x 4.22m )
2 UPVC double glazed front aspect windows, wall mantel lights, radiator, brick fire surrounds and a traditional wood burner, featured wooden beams and opens into the Dining Room.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, feature exposed beam, opens into the lounge and double doors into the second Sitting Room.
Second Sitting Room 17' 5" x 11' 6" maximum measurements ( 5.31m x 3.51m maximum measurements )
UPVC double glazed french doors to the rear garden, radiator, wall mantel lights, feature exposed beams, feature exposed brick surround open fire place, glazed double doors back into the dining room and access to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 10" plus recess ( 4.11m x 2.69m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window and rear aspect window, back door to rear garden, tiled floor, radiator, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset ceramic sink one and a half and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances below, integral fridge freezer, rangemaster cooker and hob with extractor hood above, under stair storage cupboard, downlighters and access to the gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft hatch access, access to all 4 Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 7" maximum measurements ( 4.45m x 3.53m maximum measurements )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator, built in wardrobes and cupboards above and access to the En-Suite.
Sunlight, radiator, tiled wall to ceiling, 3 piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with downlighters and extractor fan built in above, wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and radiator
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 10' 6" maximum measurements ( 3.51m x 3.20m maximum measurements )
Part restricted head height, UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 13' 7" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 4.14m x 2.72m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed front and side aspect window, radiator, second loft hatch access and downlighters
Sunlight, tiled floor to ceiling, downlighters, extractor fan, storage cupboard, radiator, 3 piece suite comprising of bath and shower above, shower screen, wash hand basin and WC.
To the right hand side of the property there is a gate leading through to the driveway, the rear garden has a paved patio area, an ornamental pond, further laid to lawn and summer house. The drive extends alongside the rear garden and leads to the yard. The yard exists of 3 stables, 3 loose boxes, water supplied by 2 points, workshop with commercial electricity supply and a concrete hard standing area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56257837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.