2 bedroom terraced house for saleDolphin Mews, BRIGHTON
- Private Mews
- Two bedrooms
- Close To Brighton Seafront
- Central Brighton Location
This lovely mews house is arranged over 3 floors and offers the perfect home which is in great condition and also has an underground garage. Situated in popular Kemp Town and a short walk to Brighton beach, seafront and city centre. Ideal for commuters looking as the station is nearby too.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Stairs leading to the top floor and also down to the lower floor, door leading to the lounge and kitchen, radiator to the side.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.46m )
A very well presented fitted kitchen with a mix of cupboards and drawers at eye and base level, one and a quarter bowl sink, with a swan neck mixer tap and draining board, built in four ring gas hob with double oven under and an extractor fan over, space for a large fridge freezer, island breakfast bar with seating, radiator, A pretty sash window to the front looks along the mews.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.58m )
A great size lounge for a mews property, two radiators, two balcony doors with shutters open out onto the Juliet balcony with delightful views down the road to the sea.
Window to the front, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.54m )
Sash window to the front with pleasant views looking out onto the close.
Bedroom 3/ Utility Room 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Winnow to the rear, wall mounted combination boiler, plumbing for washing machine, this room has access to the garage and also rear access to the property.
A stunning modern fitted bathroom with a double walk in shower, low level W/C, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, part tiled walls, ladder style radiator, spot lighting.
Garage with electric, up and over door, double height ceiling, plenty of additional storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.