2 bedroom terraced house for saleRossall Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £26,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GENEROUS SIZED KITCHEN
SENSIBLY priced Mid Terraced House having been RE-WIRED and RE-ROOFED in recent years at CONSIDERABLE cost.
SENSIBLY priced Mid Terraced House having been RE-WIRED and RE-ROOFED in recent years at CONSIDERABLE cost. UPVC Double Glazed with Gas Central Heating, the layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Living Room, Inner Hallway, GENEROUS sized Kitchen, Bathroom/WC and two Bedrooms. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
Panelled entrance door with leaded stained double glazed insert, panelled inner door leading to:-
Living Room 15' 1" x 12' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.84m )
Wall mounted gas fire with back boiler with raised marble hearth beneath, picture rail, coved cornicing, ceiling mouldings, built in display shelving to one alcove, TV point, radiator.
Staircase to First Floor.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 5' 5" ( 4.62m x 1.65m )
Range of base and eye level cabinets with Inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tongue and groove timber panelled ceiling painted white, coved cornicing, gas cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
Part glazed timer door leading to Rear Yard.
Bathroom / Wc
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC with timber seat and cover, part tiled walls, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Oblong window to rear.
Main Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
(into door recess, plus alcove and built in cupboard), radiator.
Bedroom 2 6' 2" x 9' 2" ( 1.88m x 2.79m )
Dado rail, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56257915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.