3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeacon Lane, Heswall
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bed detached dormer bungalow
- Located in centre of Heswall, within walking to shops and restaurants
- Generous sized private garden with access onto Heswall Beacons
- Fully fitted kitchen dining room
- Beautiful decor throughout
- Off road parking for two cars in car port & integral utility area
- Benefitting from a Study to the first floor
- No ongoing chain
SOUTH FACING GARDEN & NO ONGOING CHAIN! A picture postcard bungalow tucked away in an area of outstanding natural beauty and positioned in an exclusive location of Heswall. With the sought after shops, restaurants and regular bus routes on your doorstep, this inviting detached home offers light and tasteful interior throughout. In brief, to the ground floor, the property benefits from porch, reception hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/morning room, two bedrooms one with ensuite, to the first floor there is a further bedroom, a study plus plenty of storage space into the eaves. Outside to the front there is a driveway with a sheltered car port providing ample space for parking, access to the utility area and beautiful landscaped garden. The rear garden offers privacy, enjoys woodland views and patio areas and boasts an abundance of colour and charm throughout all seasons. The property also benefits from Solar Panels, which provides the property with valuable and sustainable hot water all year round.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56258401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7177291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.