1 bedroom flat for saleQueens Walk, Ealing, W5
- Delightful one bedroom first floor flat
- Bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Separate bright fitted kitchen
- Generous double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Close to Pitshanger Park and amenities of Pitshanger Lane
- Easy walk to Ealing Broadway station (future Cross Rail)
- A peaceful and popular location of W5 Ealing
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within an attractive period conversion, this generous one bedroom first floor flat offers a generous bay-fronted living space with a separate kitchen and offers a lovely location close to Pitshanger Park.
Queens Walk offers a lovely location close to the green open spaces of Pitshanger Park. The wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway are within easy reach and motorists benefit from easy access on to the A406 and A40.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.