2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKendal Close, Aylesbury
Sold STC £350,000
- EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY & KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- GARDENS & GARAGE
- NO UPPER CHAIN
An extended two bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of some modernisation being situated in a cul de sac location within the popular southside of Aylesbury and an internal viewing is highly recommended. NO UPPER CHAIN.
An extended two bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of some modernisation being situated in a cul de sac location within the popular southside of Aylesbury and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property features entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Loft access, Radiator
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, Gas fire, Coving.
Dining Room 11' x 12' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.91m )
Radiator, Door to conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 7" plus recess x 11' 11" max ( 2.62m plus recess x 3.63m max )
A kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Single bowl single drainer sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine, Window to rear. Door to conservatory. Floor standing boiler. Larder style cupboard.
Conservatory 22' 11" x 6' 1" extending to 7' 3" max ( 6.99m x 1.85m extending to 2.21m max )
Double glazed windows and door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 8' 6" plus door recess ( 5.61m x 2.59m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 8' max ( 3.94m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator.
Double glazed window to front, Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Part tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub border. Door to garage. Gated access.
Shingled area with paved pathway leading to front door.
Driveway & Garage
Shared driveway leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56259106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.