3 bedroom terraced house for saleFrancis Street, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 3SE
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Huge Master Bedroom
- Upstairs Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Plenty of Storage!
- Upvc Double Glazed - Gas C/H
- EPC - D
YOU'LL BE SURPRISED HOW SPACIOUS THIS PROPERTY FEELS! Well presented throughout, viewing essential to fully appreciate. Ideal for First Time Buyer. Situated in a quiet side street - short walk to village centre & amenities.
The district of Dowlais is an established residential community approximately 2 miles North of Merthyr Tydfil town centre. There are a range of shops and amenities. Conveniently situated for access to the Heads of the Valleys Road (A465) and the A470 trunk road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weathersby Sales & Lettings, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.