3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrawford Avenue, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
Sold STC £145,000
- Guide Price £145,000 - £165,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Many Original Features
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- NO CHAIN
- OPEN HOUSE EVENT
Guide Price £145,000 - £165,000
Fabulous 3 bedroom mid terrace property in the much sought after location of Crawford Avenue L18. No onward chain, viewing is highly recommended! ** open house 8/10/16 ** call to view
Guide Price £145,000 - £165,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market yet another fabulous 3 bedroom mid Terraced property in a much sought after location of Mossley Hill / Penny Lane area L18 and is also close to top state schools. Including, Bluecoat & Liverpool College. This spacious family home offers a welcoming entrance hall, two bright reception rooms, a modern kitchen, three goodsize bedrooms and a family bathroom. externally there is on street parking and a Private back yard with shed. Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Door to the front, single glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" max into bay x 12' 5" max into recess ( 4.32m max into bay x 3.78m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, open fire place, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 10' 3" max into recess ( 4.04m x 3.12m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing available for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, splash tiling and door to the yard.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 5" max into recess ( 3.96m x 3.48m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 7" max into recess ( 3.81m x 3.53m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, bath, shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and part tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56260483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.