3 bedroom detached house for saleBeacon Way, Tring
Sold STC £500,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 23 FT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 21FT LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GROVE SCHOOL
- SCOPE TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSIONS
Positioned perfectly within the heart of the Grove area of Tring is this three bedroom detached family home requiring some modernisation and offering scope to extend subject to planning permission
Positioned perfectly within the heart of the Grove area of Tring is this three bedroom detached family home requiring some modernisation and offering scope to extend subject to planning permission. Comprising 21 ft lounge, 23 ft kitchen/ breakfast room, private rear garden and garage.
The property begins with an entrance porch and opens into the hallway which has parquet flooring and this continues into the lounge and through into the dining room. A fitted log burner makes a lovely focal point in the lounge and there are sliding doors leading out to the patio area. The second door off the hallway leads to the 23 ft kitchen/ breakfast room and comprises of a range of eye and base units, space for appliances and side door which steps out to the garden. The last room on the ground floor is the cloakroom and has a low level WC, basin and side aspect window.
On the first floor you will find the three bedrooms which are all well proportioned rooms the largest of which measures 12ft in length. The family bathroom offers a three piece suite and comprises panel enclosed bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. Completing the first floor is a linen cupboard housing the immersion tank and a hatch providing access to the loft.
The rear garden is secluded and bordered by a range of mature trees and firs and there is a large lawned area with a stone patio and side access gate which separates the house from the garage. To the front there is a driveway and small lawned area with additional mature trees and shrubs offering privacy from the cul de sac. .
Lounge 21' x x12'1
Dining Room 11' x 13'2
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 23'6 x 8'9
Bedroom One 10'10 x 11'11
Bedroom Two 12' x 9'9
Bedroom Three 7'7 x 9'2
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56260522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.