4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindmill Close, Ivinghoe, Leighton Buzzard
- FOUR BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- HOME OFFICE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH STUNNING VIEWS
A beautiful four bedroom family home, formally part of the Old Brewery and dating back to circa 1895.
Tucked away in this pretty cul-de-sac and tastefully converted in 1998 this impressive four bedroom family home has accommodation thoughtfully laid over three floors. The property begins with a welcoming entrance hall which in turn provides access to the cloakroom and kitchen. The kitchen itself has been be fitted with stylish units offering ample cupboards and work surface space. This has been recently altered and is now open plan flowing nicely into the lounge/dining room, perfect for modern living. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the conservatory which is a great place for entertaining with pleasant views over the garden.
Bedrooms two, three and four can be located on the first floor along with the main family bathroom. Certainly a key feature of the property is the master suite on the second floor which has stunning views over the open countryside beyond and really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Externally and to the rear there is a private garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a range of flower and shrub beds. There is also a seating area ideal for al-fresco dining. The property also benefits from a single garage with steps leading up the side to an extremely useful home office.
Lounge/Dining Room ['L' Shaped] 17'8 narrowing to 8'1 x 26'4 narrowing to 11'
Conservatory 15'4 x 11'5
Bedroom One 20'10 x 12'2 with En-Suite
Bedroom Two 11'2 x 8'10
Bedroom Three 11'2 x 8'5
Bedroom Four 7'11 x 7'6
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56261908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.