2 bedroom house for saleCastle Road, Rhoose, BARRY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge with open plan kitchen
- Utility & conservatory
- Gardens and drive
- Great BTL - 5 - 6% Yield
- No chain
Situated on Castle Road, Rhoose is this deceptively spacious ground floor maisonette with full width conservatory, private rear garden and driveway. Accommodation comprises living room with open plan kitchen, utility area,bathroom and two double bedrooms. No chain, superb BTL Investment!
Located in the seaside village of Rhoose is this deceptively spacious ground floor maisonette with lounge open to kitchen, utility, full width conservatory, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from a single driveway to the front and superb side PRIVATE REAR GARDEN.
A superb First Time Buy or Buy to Let Investment - The property currently achieves a monthly rent of £600.00 with an annual return between 5% - 6%!! Call today to arrange your viewing!
Front Garden & Driveway
Enclosed front garden with gated driveway offering parking for one vehicle. Pathway leading to double glazed front door opening into:
Cloak hanging space, two built in store cupboards, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet and power points.
Fitted suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash backs, coved ceiling, chrome heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to front.
Living Room 13' 10" x 12' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, radiator, power points and fireplace with mantle and hearth. Open to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of wall cupboards and base units with complementing worktops over. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring hob and cooker hood over. Space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar with space for stools. Tiled splash backs, power points, double glazed window and doorway to:
Fitted base unit with worktop over and stainless steel sink unit. Space for white goods, cupboard housing gas boiler, tiled splash backs, power points and double glazed windows to rear and side.
Conservatory 19' 8" x 7' 8" ( 5.99m x 2.34m )
Full width conservatory with double glazed window and sliding doors to rear garden. Two radiators and power points.
Enclosed rear garden laid to patio and bordered with trees, shrubs and bushes.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56262284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.