2 bedroom terraced house for saleStrathcona Villas, Ceylon Street, Hull, HU9 5RF
- First Time Buyer/Investment Opportunity
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Well Presented Spacious Accommodation
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Viewing Highly Recommended !!!
- Rear Storage Shed
- Gas Central Heating System
- Book Your Viewing Today
*** WHAT A FABULOUS INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY !! - BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY ***
Energy Rating D
Come take advantage of this ideal investment/first time buyer opportunity that has now arisen in this increasingly popular East Hull location. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, through lounge dining area, kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units, downstairs w/c and rear storage shed that is adjecent to the property and gives access to the rear passage . To the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. to the front of the property is a paved garden area with brick wall and timber fence forming the boundary. To the rear of the property is a yard that is accessed via the storage area.
Council Tax Band A
Situated in the popular East Hull Area, ideally located for local facilities including shops, public transport, schools and within convenient travelling distance for Hull City Centre itself.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.