2 bedroom terraced house for saleFrederick Grove, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £70,000 - £85,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom
- End Terrace
- Popular Residential Location
- No Chain
Guide Price £70,000 - £85,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this cozy two bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area off Wavertree High Street. With easy access to amenities transport links and local schools, viewing is highly recommended!
Guide Price £70,000 - £85,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this cozy two bedroom end terrace property located in a popular residential location off Wavertree High Street. Perfect for first time buyers or those looking to downsize, this property boasts a vestibule, lounge, kitchen diner, bathroom and two good size bedrooms. This property is ideally located, with easy access to amenities, transport links and schools. sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
+++ please contact for special disclosures +++
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 10' 3" max x 14' 9" max into recess ( 3.12m max x 4.50m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, open fireplace, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen / Diner
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, open fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 16' max into recess ( 2.95m x 4.88m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 11' 4" max into recess ( 3.12m x 3.45m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, part tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56262964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.