2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oaklands, Swaffham
Sold STC £149,950
- Semi-detached house
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Conservatory Large
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Private Driveway
- Popular Estate location
Perfect first buy.... A large semi-detached home located on the edge of Swaffham town centre benefiting from a generously sized accommodation both inside and out.
Situated within the popular Oaklands estate we are delighted to offer to the market this well presented semi-detached home located on the edge of the historic market town of Swaffham and all of its facilities. The property offers generously sized accommodation throughout and in brief comprise of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility area with side entrance, UPVC conservatory, two double bedrooms to the first floor and fitted bathroom suite. Externally there are front and rear gardens the rear being larger than average and also off street parking in the shape of a driveway. The property is warmed by gas central heating and further benefits from UPVC double glazing. Perfect for a variety of potential purchasers but more so for keen buy to let investors and first time buyers alike, internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Stairs to the first floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect with doors to the living room and kitchen.
Living Room 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fire place with inset electric fire tiled hearth and surround, radiator and television point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 3" x 7' 8" max ( 5.26m x 2.34m max )
A range of base fitted and eye level units with work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap & drainer, space for gas cooker, freestanding fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator and tiled flooring, built-in pantry, wooden glazed door leading to the utility room, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and sliding UPVC double glazed patio doors opening onto the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed construction with poly- carbonate roof, windows overlooking the garden, tiled flooring and door leading out to the rear garden.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 8' ( 3.61m x 2.44m )
UPVC door opening onto a separate entrance area with a further UPVC door opening onto the rear garden, work surface with plumbing for washing machine underneath, base fitted and eye level units, UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect. Door to;
Two piece suite comprising of hand basin and low level WC, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft Access, airing cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.82m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Fitted white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, hand basin and low level WC, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator with UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging marking the front boundary and also offering off street driveway parking for two cars and covered car port area. The rear garden is fully enclosed and of a generous size, mainly laid to lawn and has a paved patio area, timber garden shed and outside tap.
From our Swaffham office head out of town via London Street and go straight over the mini roundabout past the London Street Stores on the right hand side, take the next left hand turning signposted for Watton Road and then take a left hand turn further down the road into The Oaklands. Upon entering the estate follow the road straight up taking the next left hand turn, follow the road round the bend where the property can be found on the left hand side highlighted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56262994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.