3 bedroom detached house for saleCromwell Road, March
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- 25ft Lounge / Dining Room
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- 14ft x 9ft Conservatory
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Town Centre & British Rail Station
GREAT LOCATION FOR TOWN CENTRE AND BRITISH RAIL STATION! Lounge / Dining Room. Conservatory. Generous Rear Gardens. ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
This detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and the British Rail Station. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, lounge / dining room, recently fitted kitchen, conservatory and generous rear gardens. Please note, in the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Textured and coved ceiling. Stairs leading off. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 25' max x 12' 1" ( 7.62m max x 3.68m )
Bay window to front. Window to side. Window to rear. Four radiators. TV & telephone points. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with gas fire, wood surround. Additional fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Walk-in storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
Recently fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Window to side. Door to side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Double electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. TV point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.87m )
to 22ft 8ins (max). Windows to rear. Windows to side. French doors to garden. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. TV point.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.67m max into recess x 3.33m )
Three windows to front. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Feature fireplace. Picture rail. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 5' 3" min ( 2.77m x 1.60m min )
10ft max into door recess. Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Textured and coved ceiling. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are fenced, laid to grass.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area, outside tap, electric sockets.
Additional gardens are laid to grass with timber store to rear and summer house. Mature trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56263006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.