3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Avenue, Meir, ST3
Sold STC £85,000
- Bay fronted semi detached house
- Ideal for growing families
- Three bedrooms
- Requires some re-furbishment
- Lots of potential
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Driveway provides parking
- No Chain!
* A three bed traditional semi detached house
* Situated in a residential cul de sac
* Many features include: modern gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing
* Generous accommodation comprises: Porch, hallway
* Lounge with archway to dining area
* Modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* A driveway provides off road parking, gardens to the front and rear
* Some re-furbishment required, a lot of the work has already been done for you
* Lots of potential, No Chain!
HALLWAY : Central heating radiator, understairs store.
LOUNGE / DINER : 13'0" x 10'7" (3.96m x 3.23m) , Lounge Area
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window archway to ............
12' 2 x 10' 7 ( 3.71 x 3.23) Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC French door to rear.
KITCHEN : Modern fitted kitchen comprising: Sink unit range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Breakfast bar, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel radiator.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'6" x 8'9" (4.11m x 2.67m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'3" x 8'6" (3.73m x 2.59m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE : 6'4" x 6'2" (1.93m x 1.88m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing parking, enclosed rear garden having patio and shed.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Lightwood Road, upon reaching Florence roundabout turn left onto upper Belgrave Road. Continue into Meir Road. At the mini roundabout continue into Grosvenor Road and Highfield Avenue is situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.