1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Matthews Court, Fenpark, ST4
- First floor apartment
- Electric heating
- One bedroom
- Juliet balcony
- Designated parking + visitor parking
- Well appointed and popular block
- NO CHAIN!
* A splendid modern first floor apartment
* To be found in a popular and well appointed block off Fenpark Road
* Features electric heating, allocated parking and additional visitor parking
* Generously proportioned rooms comprise: vestibule, landing
* Living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
* Ideal for first time buyers
* Also benefits from security alarm system and Juliet balcony
* Viewing recommended - NO CHAIN!
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Electric heater, access to loft which is part boarded.
LIVING ROOM : 12'6" x 12'0" (3.81m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, electric fire and feature surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, Juliet balcony.
KITCHEN : 8'8" x 6'8" (2.64m x 2.03m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Integrated four ring electric oven and hob. uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM : 11'3" x 10'0" (3.43m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Electric heater, fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM/WC : 8'1" x 5'8" (2.46m x 1.73m) , Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric heater. Store.
EXTERNALLY : Car owners will be pleased to note that there is an allocated car parking space along with visitor parking.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street turn right onto Park Street and immediately right onto Fenpark Road. The apartments are situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.