4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouldern Way, Meir Hay, ST3
- Extended four bed semi
- Exceptional family accommodation
- Driveway provides ample parking
- Large garage
- Double sized luxury bathroom
- Stunning conservatory
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Beautifully presented interior
* An outstanding four bed semi detached home offering exceptional family accommodation
* Many extraordinary features include a double sized luxury bathroom and stunning conservatory
* A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a large garage
* Also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Enclosed garden to the rear
* Beautifully presented accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge
* Excellent fitted kitchen/diner, conservatory
* FF: four bedrooms and bright and airy bathroom/WC
* Could be the answer to all your needs!
HALLWAY : Solid oak flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC door
LOUNGE : 14'10" x 10'9" (4.52m x 3.28m) , Laminate flooring, gas fire and feature surround, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN/DINER : 16'5" x 7'10" (5.00m x 2.39m) , Wonderful modern fitted kitchen, inset sink unit, working surfaces, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, glass fronted display cabinets, extractor, integrated dish washer. integrated refrigerator. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, breakfasting/dining area, uPVC French door to .........
CONSERVATORY : 13'0" x 8'8" (3.96m x 2.64m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, uPVC door to rear, central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'8" x 9'2" (4.17m x 2.79m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'1" x 9'5" (3.07m x 2.87m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 14'1" x 6'10" (4.29m x 2.08m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM FOUR : 9'6" x 7'1" (2.90m x 2.16m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Luxury suite comprising corner bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower compartment, storage unit, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator, spot lighting.
EXTERNALLY : There is a driveway providing off road parking leading to an attached integral garage 24'2 x 7'1 . There is an enclosed garden to the rear featurinbg patio area and steps up to lawned section.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Forrister Street. Turn left onto Amison Street and Souldern Way is situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.