2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrubbery Lane, Blurton, ST3
- Traditional semi detached house
- Lovely location near to park
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Driveway provides parking
- Beautifully presented interior
- Take a look for yourself!
* A most impressive traditional semi with eye-catching double bay frontage
* Lovely residential locality within reach of Longton Park
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and double glazing
* A brick block driveway provides off road parking
* Beautifully presented accommodation comprises: hallway
* Lounge, kitchen/diner, ground floor W/C
* FF: two good bedrooms and bathroom with modern suite
* An internal inspection will not leave you disappointed!
ENTRANCE HALLWAY : uPVC door, tiling to floor, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE : 13'0" x 11'0" (3.96m x 3.35m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, attractive feature fire surround with cast iron effect living flame gas fire. TV point, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER : 14'3" x 11'0" (4.34m x 3.35m) , Stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of modern base and wall storage units, integrated oven, hob and extractor. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiling to floor. uPVC double glazed French door to the rear, central heating radiator. Breakfast bar, TV point
GROUND FLOOR W/C : Low level W/C, tiling to floor
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 13'4" x 10'0" (4.06m x 3.05m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, built in wardrobes with cupboards. Additional storage cupboard with shelving, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 8'1" (3.35m x 2.46m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Heated towel radiator, airing cupboard containing Baxi combination boiler.
EXTERNALLY : A block paved driveway provides off road parking to the front. There is an enclosed garden to the rear featuring a decked patio area.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road upon reaching Longton Park turn right onto Drubbery Lane.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.