5 bedroom detached house for saleWestlaby, Snelland, Lincoln
- Situated in a rural location overlooking open fields, plot of approx 1.3 acres
- Comprises 3 reception rooms, cloakroom, farmhouse kitchen/dining room, utility
- Attic master bedroom, 4 further bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Electric gates with intercom, double garage, stores, stable, tack room
- Mature lawned gardens to all sides with mature trees and patio areas
Westlaby Manor is an imposing detached period residence which is set within delightful gardens of approximately 1.3 acres. Internally, the main house is arranged over 3 floors and extends to over 3,700 square feet, whilst there is also a range of useful outbuildings and garaging.
Internally, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, study, sitting room, cloakroom, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility and rear porch area on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 1 of which has an en-suite shower room, as well as a main family bathroom, and on the second floor there is a large master bedroom.
Outside, the property is approached through electric gates, down a long driveway, which then leads on in turn to ample car standing and a double garage with twin electric roller doors, a store, stable and tack room/stable. There is also a coal store, which is attached to the house. The gardens themselves are extensively laid to lawn with mature trees and includes a further rear garden area with patio, and the grounds themselves overlook open fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56264182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN160036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.