1 bedroom maisonette for saleGunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10
- Fabulous lower ground floor flat in period conversion
- Spacious reception room offering dining space
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom boasting double doors to garden
- Stylish bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower
- Easy to maintain, private patio garden
- Private entrance and patio area
- Gorgeous interior, wood flooring and double glazing
This beautifully refurbished one bedroom lower ground floor flat is offers a well proportioned interior with gorgeous wood floors and a lovely private patio.
Gunter Grove is ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.