3 bedroom flat for saleThe Causeway, Teddington, TW11
- Fabulous three bedroom apartment offering roof terrace
- Spaciously arranged over the third floor
- Fantastic reception rooms with ample room to dine
- Stylish kitchens with high-end integrated appliances
- Good-sized double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Contemporary bathroom suites, some offering en suites
- Brand new modern development with left access
- Excellent location for Teddington's local amenities
Set in an ideal location for Teddington's local amenities and transport links, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living and entertaining space.
This prestigious modern new development offers contemporary one and two bedroom flats arranged over the first, second and third floors of a secure building. Boasting generous reception rooms and open-plan kitchens with high end integrated Miele and Siemens appliances and space to dine. All flats offer chic bathroom suites and some with en suites. Two out of the nine flats open out onto fabulous roof terraces with superb rooftop views.
There's a great range of shops, bars and restaurants available in Teddington itself, with a greater selection of amenities in both Kingston and Richmond. Teddington Station (National Rail) is nearby and on the direct line to London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 958290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.