3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueensdale Road, LIVERPOOL
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Located Off Allerton Road
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic 3 bedroom mid-terraced family home located off Allerton Road L18! Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market yet another fantastic three bedroom mid-terraced family home located off Allerton Road L18! This spacious property offers a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms, downstairs WC / utility room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. With easy access to the wonderful amenities, schools, parks and transport links this sought after location offers, viewing is highly recommended! +++No Chain+++
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, wooden flooring.
Lounge 14' 2" max into bay x 11' 7" max into bay ( 4.32m max into bay x 3.53m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, tv point.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 8" max into recess ( 3.99m x 3.25m max into recess )
Double glazed french doors, radiator, open log burner fire, door to outhouse downstairs toilet.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.97m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, cooker point with cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear, door to the yard
Bedroom One 14' 1" max into bay x 10' 1" from chimney breast ( 4.29m max into bay x 3.07m from chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.51m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glaze frosted window to the rear, radiator, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, part tiled walls, shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56264917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.