5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Brant Broughton, Lincoln
Offers Over £399,950
- Four Bedroom Detached Residence & One Bedroom Attached Annexe
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation Throughout
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Sought After Village Location
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Brant Broughton is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom detached house benefiting from a one bedroom attached annexe, off-road parking, garage, well kept low maintenance rear garden and versatile accommodation.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Brant Broughton is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom detached house benefiting from a one bedroom attached annexe, off-road parking, garage, well kept low maintenance rear garden and spacious, versatile accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Sun Lounge, Attached Annexe with Bedroom and Ensuite with internal access to the main house, Four Bedrooms with Ensuite to the Master and Bathroom. Brant Broughton itself benefits from various amenities including a public house, village shop with post office, café, primary school with recent outstanding ofsted rating, riding stables and is within the catchment area for grammar schools. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With solid wood front entrance door, bespoke Italian flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a low level WC with soft close seat, wash hand basin, bespoke Italian flooring, air vent and a window to the rear aspect.
Having double glazed windows to the front aspect, two port hole windows to the side aspect, bespoke Italian flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, telephone and power points and an open fireplace.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, wall lights with dimmer switches and a closed fireplace with potential to be re-opened.
Having double glazed windows and double glazed uPVC door to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, bespoke Italian flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect, exposed feature beams and wall lights.
Being fitted with a range of pine base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink with water filter tap, electric double oven and ceramic hob and space for further appliances; complete with fitted spotlights, bespoke Italian flooring, loft access, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the side aspect and doors to the Breakfast Room, Utility Room and Dining Room.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a Belfast sink, oil central heating boiler, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, loft access and a window to the side aspect.
Having a feature Scandinavian window to the side aspect, quarry tiled flooring with under floor heating, pine ceiling, two doors to the garden and one to the annexe. Offering the versatility to be utilised as a sitting room for the annexe.
Bedroom (12' 10" x 9' 4") - Having double glazed French doors to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, ceiling spotlights with dimmer switch and fitted wardrobes.
Ensuite - Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC with soft close seat, vanity wash hand basin and a walk-in corner shower cubicle; complete with window to the side aspect, extractor fan, towel rail and loft access.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, cupboard with shelving and stairs rising to the second floor.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, original wooden flooring, telephone point and door into the Ensuite.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC with soft close seat, double shower cubicle with fully tiled walls and a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks; complete with double glazed windows to the rear aspect, extractor fan, original wooden flooring and wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, phone point and built-in wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with fully tiled walls, wood flooring, coving, integrated storage, wall mounted panel radiator, towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Having a double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect and a built-in wardrobe.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, two built-in wardrobes, electric wall mounted panel radiator and eaves loft access.
Having a double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect, electric wall mounted panel radiator, telephone point and loft access into the eaves.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with iron gates providing off-road parking leading to the garage and timber fencing to perimeters. To the rear of the property there is a private non-overlooked terrace for the annexe, two outside lights, water feature, oil tank, outside tap, raised beds, low maintenance patio area and brick walls to the rear and side.
With up and over door, power, lighting, fitted shelving, single glazed window to the side aspect and a door to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56265013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.