3 bedroom town house for saleAsh Tree Way, Bassingham, Lincoln
- Three Bedroomed Townhouse
- Fantastic Village Location
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- 11 Solar Panels Owned by the Property
**GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £185,000** A three DOUBLE bedroom three storey home in the desirable village of Bassingham which benefits from a range of amenities and schooling as well as great transport links and roads to Newark and in turn Kings Cross Station.
**GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £185,000** A stunning three DOUBLE bedroom three storey family sized home in the desirable village of Bassingham which benefits from a range of amenities and schooling as well as great transport links and roads to Newark and in turn Kings Cross Station.
uPVC double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs to the first floor and wall mounted panel radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps over and wall mounted panel radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 1" ( 4.52m x 4.29m )
Sliding patio doors to the rear aspect double glazed, feature fire place with lime stone effect decorative surround, under stairs storage and wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with has been improved by the current vendors with wall and base level units with solid wooden work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, integral appliances including electric oven and four ring electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and integral dishwasher. The kitchen further benefits from a breakfast bar, slate tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
(L-SHAPED ROOM) Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising; low level flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps over and bath with mixer taps and shower over. The bathroom is complete with extractor fan, partial tiling and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard and door into:-
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, fitted wardrobes and loft access.
Three piece shower room comprising; low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps over and shower cubicle. Ensuite is complete by partial tiling to walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and rear aspect skylight window.
Fully enclosed by timber fencing to perimeters, mainly laid to lawn with decorative borders, an outside tap and gate giving access to:-
Parking for multiple vehicles, car port as well as garage with vaulted ceiling storage.
The property benefits from 11 solar panels which are wholly owned by the property. Further details of the solar panels are available on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56265055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.