Land for saleHixon, Stafford, Staffordshire
- An opportunity to acquire an exciting residential development overlooking St Peters Church
- Popular Staffordshire village of Hixon.
- Detailed Planning Permission for 30 dwellings
- Gross Site Area: 2.35 acres (edged on red on the site plan
- Possibility to acquire adjacent land extending to 5.95 acres (edged blue on the site plan)
An opportunity to acquire an exciting residential development overlooking St Peters Church in the popular Staffordshire village of Hixon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56267159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.