2 bedroom terraced house for saleCookbury Close, Bransholme, Hull
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with French Doors To Rear
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens & Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Position!
Modern Family House Boasting Fitted Dining Kitchen, Gardens and Garage. Situated In A Convenient Cul-De-Sac Position- VIEW NOW!
A well presented modern style two bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing- where specified.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this popular/convenient residential location served by shops- Multi Million Pound Kingswood Retail & Leisure Park, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
With double glazed door, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 15' max x 10' 6" max ( 4.57m max x 3.20m max )
With double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, radiator and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 15' x 11' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.56m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, electric cooker box, filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, dual aspect double glazed windows and double glazed door.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" plus recess x 8' 3" max ( 3.56m plus recess x 2.51m max )
With double glazed casement window, radiator and door.
With splash back tiling, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, wash hand basin, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With wc, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with timber decking area, single garage having light, power point, personnel door and vehicular up and over door, timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56267461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.