3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLinks Road, London
Sold STC £625,000
- Spacious end of terraced house.
- Three bedrooms.
- Wide entrance hallway.
- Further development potential.
- Quiet location.
- Close to Tooting BR station.
- Chain free.
An extremely spacious, wider than average family home, set at the end of an attractive terrace within the much sought after Alphabet Grid.
An extremely spacious, wider than average family home, set at the end of an attractive terrace within the much sought after Alphabet Grid. This house is much larger than your typical three bedroom property within the area, boasting just less than 135 square meters of accommodation which includes a private rear garage. The ground floor is made up of two bright and generous reception areas, galley kitchen and a 31ft rear garden. The first floor is home to all three bedrooms and a family bathroom, all of which would benefit from some cosmetic updating. The house also lends itself to further development potential, with scope to extend to the rear and loft subject to planning consents. Links Road is a pretty, tree lined street within a desirable residential grid in Tooting, SW17 - situated only moments from Tooting Rail Station (City Thameslink) and well served by excellent primary and secondary schools. Presented to the market with no forward chain and available to view immediately.
Reception Room 17' 3" x 15' 11" ( 5.26m x 4.85m )
Dining Room 14' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 16' 1" x 14' 5" ( 4.90m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56267497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.