3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConnaught Avenue, Kidderminster
Sold STC £170,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING****MODERN KITCHEN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom semi detached property situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having front and rear gardens, a garage, driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing. Situated close to local amenities. Viewing advised!
Double gates to front with fenced and brick wall borders, concrete driveway leading to garage, lawn and flowerbeds.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to dining kitchen.
Lounge 16' 11" into recess x 11' 11" max ( 5.16m into recess x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fire surround and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Kitchen 16' 11" max x 13' 11" ( 5.16m max x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, access point to loft with drop down ladder, built in overstairs cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' ( 3.33m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, tiled splashbacks, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
Fenced and brick wall borders, gate to side, patio area, lawn, outside tap and light.
Detached Garage 19' 6" x 8' ( 5.94m x 2.44m )
Double doors to front and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56267584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.