3 bedroom detached house for saleDean Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £125,000
- Extensively Refurbished Three Bedroom Detached Family House
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Bathroom
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Enclosed Rear garden
- No Upward Chain for Ease of Purchase
Situated within this residential area with access to local amenities, schools, academy & colleges is this Modern DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Offered with Neutral decor & Fitted kitchen with appliances and White bathroom suite. Benefiting from NO UPWARD CHAIN excellent for Families or Investors.
Excellent location for schools, access to Ashby Retail and Supermarkets.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Suite offering a wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' ( 4.80m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, coving, colonial door.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" max x 10' 11" ( 3.91m max x 3.33m )
A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiling, sink and drainer, cooker hood, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, cushion flooring, colonial door, double glazed window to rear elevation, patio door leading to rear garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, airing cupboard. radiator, loft access, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, TV point, colonial door.
Three piece suite offering a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to side elevation, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation, colonial door.
Up and over door.
Drive way offering off road parking, grass and shrub bed borders.
Laid to lawn and timber fencing to side and walled to .the rear.
Extensively refurbished throughout and new lounge carpet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56267596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.