4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorplesdon
Sold STC £600,000
* Entrance hallway
* Living room with built-in storage unit
* Family room with fireplace and doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen/diner fitted with a range of modern cream units and laminate wood-effect worktops, integrated oven with 4-ring gas hob, extractor chimney above and stainless steel splash back, vinyl wood-effect flooring and a skylight flooring the space with natural light
* Utility room with a door opening to the rear garden and access to the integral garage
* Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and vinyl wood-effect flooring
* Three further decent sized bedrooms
* Family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and vinyl wood-effect flooring
* Offered to the market with vacant possession and no onward chain
* EPC Current Rating: E
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a paved driveway allowing off-street parking for three/four vehicles and allowing access to the attached single garage
* To the rear of the property, there is a decent sized garden, which has recently been landscaped; it is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and side access to the front of the property
The property is located on the outskirts of Guildford town centre, which is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon multiplex cinema, national prizewinning Spectrum Leisure Centre and The Surrey Sports Park, owned by the University of Surrey. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of very highly regarded state schools in the town; Primary schools include Holy Trinity, Burpham, St Thomas of Canterbury (Catholic) and Secondary schools include George Abbot, Guildford County School and St. Peters. First-class Independent schools include The Royal Grammar School, Guildford High, Lanesborough, Tormead and Rydes Hill Prep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56268175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 349337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.